Skip to content
- Click the Add Encrypted Files button (bottom of page).
- Enter a patient password (determined by clinician / patient via other channel). Patient will use the patient password to access the encrypted resources.
- Enter a rescue password. Clinicians can use the rescue password to access the encrypted resources.
- Click “Create Encrypted Section” button
Create Request Form
- In the Encrypted Contents section, click the “+ Request Form” button.
- Select a Pathology Provider to use their request form
- Enter in all relevant details
- Clinic details can be saved by clicking the “Save Current Clinic Details” button
- Click “Submit” button. (top right corner)
- PDF of the Pathology Request form will appear within the encrypted section.
Access Encrypted Section
- Patient enters patient password into password field
- Click on the decrypted file to download and view.